The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre Presents
The 12th Annual Del Close Marathon
Friday July 30 through Sunday August 1
Yacht Rock: The 1% Fight Back!
The rich having feelings too! 1% of feelings!! The 1% are tired of being made out to be villains, & they want to let the other 99% (aka, "The Help") know how much they understand our plight through the power of improv! Only by living the dreary, gloomy lives of the 99%, can an understanding be reached... and hopefully stop all the whining. Inspired by the universal music of Michael McDonald, Christopher Cross, and YOUR suggestions, the 99% can help the 1% help the 99% realize that we all got it tough!
Carlos Rivera,Mike Schiavinato,Maria Tomaino,Alex Suarez-Mondshein,Michelle Domb,Matt Mielke,Faye Ibars,Maya Ibars
Where and When:
Sun 12:00 am at UCB East Village
Tickets for premium shows at the SVA Theatre on Friday night and Saturday night and for the ASSSSCAT 3000 show at the FIT Haft Auditorium on Sunday night, must be purchased separately and are $15 each. Tickets are available for purchase on our website:: http://newyork.ucbtheatre.com/schedule/
Back to the schedule